Ice Rink Managers Association Members Meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
At the quarterly meetings there will a member update provided by the Executive Committee along with updates from indursty relevant partners. Our objectives of these meetings are below.
• To perpetuate all ice sports that require an ice rink
• To monitor the impact or assess the ramifications of legislation
• To act as a single voice in putting forward agreed views to Governing Bodies, associated companies and agencies
• To foster positive engagement with the national governing bodies of all sports which require an ice rink
• To foster positive relationships with relevant professional bodies that may have a mutual interest in ice sports and ice rinks
• To provide a pool for common information, guidance and assistance
• To provide through the secretary, channels of communication to allow for the advertising of obsolete equipment and views on the performance and specification of current equipment and technology
• To promote and market ice sports to the public and businesses
Its also a great opportunity to network and meet others who are working in the same field.